Solid Grounds Café Fall 2018 Schedule
"Growing to be Like Christ who is Above All"
Event starts @ 6 pm on the following Sunday dates in the Hearth Room
- September 9th Special Showing: "God's Sovereignty in Vietnam" (the Jen Holsinger story)
Watch Your Mouth
Your greatest weapon is in your mouth! Dynamite is a powerful tool for good and for bad. Our speech is like that. In this series we want to learn how we can grow to be like Christ in our speech.
- September 16th - No Solid Grounds Café due to board meeting
- September 23rd - “Who's Master of Your Mouth?"
- September 30th - "Your Voice Has Victory"
- October 7th - "Your Mouth Mirrors Your Heart"
- October 14th - "The Wreckage of Your Words"
Jonah & the Heart of God
No story in the Bible has fascinated us more than Jonah's story in the Old Testament. Jonah thought he could short-circuit, outrun, and push back God's grace. If we are going to grow to be like Christ then we must learn how God is the center of our world, and grace is the key to our growth and well-being in this world. In this series we will walk with Jonah as he learns all about God's heart of grace.
- Oct 28th - "What controls your heart... Do you have God's heart?"
- November 4th - "Is God's grace uncomfortable and has it changed you?"
- November 11th - "What is your 'potential' and what does God's love look like?"
- November 18th - No Solid Grounds Café due to board meeting
- November 25th - No Solid Grounds Café
- December 2nd - "Do you want what God wants... enough to follow god?"