Man-2-Man Bible Study Breakfasts Schedule for 2018-2019
Time: 8:00 - 9:30am
Theme: “Act like Men” - 1 Cor 16:13
This series deals head on with issues that bring men into deep trouble…all the way from porn to paternity, from divorce to detention rates, from sex to financial insecurities. We need a real revival in our hearts as men, a biblical path forward, a way to gain traction in a better direction. This series also brings solid encouragement to your heart and life from the Word of God.
So…if you know you’re not the man yet that God created you to be…if your relationship with God is far from radically changing your life…if your life needs an infusion of encouragement…and if you are not even sure what steps you need to take to get there…then Man-to-Man 2018-19 is for you.
Fall 2018 (2nd Saturday)
- 9/21-22 Annual men's retreat Scioto hills Camp, Pastor Mark Ashley speaking
- Sat Oct 13th - "After the Fall - An Unforgettable Story of One Man”
- Sat Nov 10th - "What does it mean to 'Act Like Men?'"
- No man to man in December
Winter/Spring 2019 (1st Saturday)
- Sat Jan 5th - "Keep Watch over Yourself as a Man"
- Sat Feb 2nd - "Stand Firm in the Faith as a Man"
- Sat Mar 2nd - "How to Change your Wife by Faith as a Man"
- Sat Apr 6th - "What's Wrong with America and What God's Men should do about it"
- Sat May 4th - "Strongholds that Kill Love in Men"