Solid Grounds Café Winter 2019 Schedule
Event starts @ 6 pm on the following Sunday dates in the Hearth Room
“God is the Center/Grace is the Key” continues
No story in the Bible has fascinated us more than Jonah’s story in the Old Testament. Jonah thought he could short-circuit, outrun, and push back God’s grace. If we are going to grow to be like Christ then we must learn how God is the center of our world, and grace is the key to our growth and well-being in this world. In this series we will continue to walk with Jonah as he learns all about God and Grace. We will discover the answers to vital questions about God’s grace in our lives and in our world.
- Jan 6th - Have you encountered God's uncomfortable grace?
- Jan 13th - Has God's grace changed you?
- Jan 27th - What is your potential in grace?
- Feb 3rd - What does God's love look like?
- Mar 3rd - Do you want what God wants?
- Mar 10th - What does it mean to follow God?
Solid Grounds Café Spring 2019 Schedule
The Church as salt and light in a world blind to the Gospel
More and more churches who proclaim the true Gospel will be marginalized and attacked by a pagan culture. As a church we must learn to engage our culture without being spiritually destroyed by it. In this series we are going to learn how to approach our culture with the Good News, even those segments of the culture that are "cult" brainwashed. Join us for this practical and insightful series.
- Mar 24th - "The Marks of a Cult"
- Mar 31st - "Sharing the Gospel with Muslims" part 1
- Apr 14th - "Sharing the Gospel with Muslims" part 2
- May 5th - "The Church in Babylon"