Our women's ministry provides an opportunity for women to be challenged by the Word of God to have a personal relationship with Jesus Christ, to be strengthened through Christian fellowship, and to be encouraged to share their faith with others.
This ministry is geared to meet the ministry needs of the woman through adult life. Our Women's ministry leadership team is also here to assist you in becoming "connected" with our ladies ministry. There are several programs and events planned throughout the year that we would like to invite you to become a part of with us:
- Bible Studies - various women's Bible studies offered at different times throughout the year. Please refer to the church calendar for dates and times.
- Women's Retreat - held annually in the Fall.
- Mom & Me - a group for mothers with young children to get together for activities.
- Mom's Night Out - for mothers of all ages to get together to encourage one another.
- Naomi Fellowship - a fellowship for widows and senior ladies to meet for a monthly Bible study luncheon.