Each one must give as he has decided in his heart, not reluctantly or under compulsion, for God loves a cheerful giver. (2 Corinthians 9:7)
There are three ways you can contribute to the work and ministries of MBC:.
Yes. MBC is still accepting cash and checks as methods for giving. You may continue to use your giving envelopes.
Checks should be made out to Memorial Baptist Church. If you do not write specific designation(s) on the memo line, then the entire amount of your check will go into the MBC general fund.
If you like, you can designate all or a portion of the total of your check by writing on the memo line and/or the outside of your giving envelope. For example, you may designate an amount to: "Building Fund" or "Grace Giving", etc.
To mail in offering check to church office, address to:
Memorial Baptist Church
2435 Eakin Road
Columbus, OH 43204
Offering can also be dropped off in the church office during office hours (9am to 2pm Mon-Fri, except holidays)
Bank Bill Pay
Although your giving to MBC is not really a "bill", you can however still use your bank's online bill pay system to send one-time or recurring gifts to MBC. This is particularly convenient for those who already pay other bills through their bank's online bill pay system. Here are some simple steps to help you get this set up with your bank.
- Log on to your bank's website and navigate to online bill pay and follow instructions to set up new bill or payee
- You can choose the "Charity" category if available and choose a company rather than a person if given the choice
- In the space for "Company Name" enter: Memorial Baptist Church
- In the space for "Account Number" enter your full first and and your last name, for example: John Doe
- In the space for "Company Address" enter:
2435 Eakin Road
Columbus, OH 43204-2829
- In the space for "Company Phone Number" enter: 614-274-7551
- Once you have set up Memorial Baptist Church as a biller, it is added to your list of bills or payees and you can select it at any time to enter a payment amount and a payment date
- If you wish to designate your giving to specific funds, please type instructions in the "Note(s)" section when you set up the payment. Otherwise the funds will be directed to the general fund.
- Depending on your bank, you may also have the option of setting up automatic or recurring payments (this is convenient but not recommended if there is a risk of overdrawing from your account)
Bill Pay is usually a free service of your checking account, but some banks may charge a monthly fee for their bill pay service - please check with your bank.
NOTE: The church is NOT charged any fees for receiving a donation through your bank’s bill pay service, so the amount you designate is the full amount the church will receive.
You have the option to give to MBC online, using your credit card or electronic transfers from your bank account. This is done securely through a secure donation page. This page, provided through Vanco Services, allows you to give an electronic donation to our General, Building, or Grace Giving fund or Memorial Missions Worldwide, or other designated purpose, using your checking, savings, debit and/or credit card. For more information about security, visit Vanco's security page HERE.
To give online, simply click the "Give Online" button at the bottom of the page and follow the simple instructions for making a one-time -OR- recurring gift. If you wish to make some one-time gifts and some recurring gifts please complete them as separate transactions.
After you submit your online donation you will see a receipt summary page that can be printed for your personal records. Every donation will also be acknowledged by a receipt sent to your email address (if you provided one).
NOTE: Gifts given by credit or debit card will incur a transaction and processing fee. This fee is currently around 3%. Due to these fees, the church will receive only the amount of your donation minus the applicable fees.